12 months to go:
- it’s time to have a budget conversation with your fiancé!
- Decide on a date and time fix it with a register or church.
- Decide on a guest number.
- Check the venues and book it as soon as you can.
11 months to go:
- Chose your save the date cards and send it out.
- Book the photographer.
- Decided on Dj or Band and book it.
- Start choosing your wedding dress.
10 months to go:
- Pick your bridesmaids and best man.
- Order or book your wedding dress.
- You can already start planing your honeymoon.
9 months to go:
- Find a florist and decide on a bouquet and flower arrangements.
- Decide on your many and order it from catering company.
- Order your bridesmaids outfits.
8 months to go:
- Order invitations, envelopes, places cards and menu cards.
7 months to go:
- Book transport to your wedding venue for you and your guests.
- Decide on your wedding cake and order it on time.
- Choose your wedding favours.
6 months to go:
- Remind your fiancé to get his own outfit.
- Pick your wedding rings.
5 months to go:
- Think about honeymoon shopping. It’s good to catch the sale season!
- Decide on your hairstyle and book hairdresser.
- Make a trial appointment with your make-up artist.
4 months to go:
- Get your visa for the honeymoon if needed.
- Plan your trip to the details.
3 months to go:
- Have a make-up trial.
- Have a rehearsal and remind those who will need to be there.
2 months to go:
- Send out invitations.
- Keep updating list of attendees.
- Try on your complete outfit.
1 month to go:
- Confirm number of your guest and arrange a sitting plan.
- Book a beauty treatments.
- Have a final haircut and colour.
- And, finally……It’s a party time ! ! !